MAMBA Membership Meeting
Join the MAMBA Board of Directors for the MAMBA Membership Meeting of 2021 via.... yeah, Zoom. This one is virtual folks.
So, it won't be THE Social Event of the year. However, it will still be a great opportunity to let the board and others know what you are thinking, learn about future trail planning, fundraisers, goals for the coming year and.... we put it at the end to make sure everyone stays for the whole meeting... a review of amendments to the MAMBA bylaws!
So come as you are and Zoom with us for an hour on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 7pm.
Please consider Becoming a MAMBA MEMBER if you are not one already. Why become a MAMBA member? To support MAMBA's mission of "creating, enhancing and preserving a sustainable, publicly-accessible trail system on the Palouse." Here is what your MAMBAship helps support:
- Port-a-potties at Headwaters parking and Trail Landing parking. Why? Convenience and good neighbor relations as it keeps people from using their property as a latrine (yuck).
- Trail signs. Many know the trails like the back of their hand, but signs show newcomers the way and help keep us on the trails--respecting the private lands on which the trails are built.
- Maintaining and improving over 60 trails. Recent major work on PLT, Headwaters, and plans this season to redo North Contour post timber harvest.
- New Trails!
- Balsam Route at the top of West Twin Rd.
- A new multiuse trail at Phillips Farm that is beginner bike friendly going in this spring.
- Partnering with UI Experimental Forest planning trails over by the Tamarack parking area.
- Maintaining an inventory of tools to get all that good work done.
- Long-term planning efforts for future trail access
Thanks to all our members for your support. And for all MAMBA trail users out there we would like to thank the Landowners of Moscow Mtn who let us recreate responsibly on their land. Remember ALL MAMBA Trails on Moscow Mtn are on Private Land. Respect the Land. Stay on the Trail. Enjoy.